Поиск по этому блогу

пятница, 8 февраля 2013 г.

Books of the Russian authors.

I decided to indulge shiproky public with exotic literature
For example, for many judges of literature it will be very interesting to get acquainted with creativity of young modern Russian authors
Today I bring to your attention the book of the Russian author Andreenkova Tatyana.
This book is written in style of the autobiography.
From Andreenkova Tatyana Vy's book you receive life particulars in the usual Russian city.
The book my life in Russia tells about a difficult life and hard destiny of the young woman
For only 2 US dollars you can get the electronic version of the book my life in Russia


My life in Russia
Цена:
 2$

моментальное получение товара после оплаты





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий